“Hi, I’m Kim. I’m passionate about helping women just like you live their best, most fulfilling lives!”
Kim Larson, RDN, NBC-HWC
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a Nationally Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach. But I’m also a woman in the mid-stages of life who knows what it is like to struggle with health and wellness.
When I began my journey towards 50 and beyond, everything seemed to get more complicated — from finding a new fitness routine and adjusting my eating habits to having the time and energy to figure it all out and actually do it! I DID IT ALONE — AND IT WASN’T EASY. In fact, it was more difficult than I had ever imagined it would be. You don’t have to do it alone.
I’ve worked with many women over the years and learned that we each have our own unique journey to optimal health. Using established science behind nutrition, fitness, health and wellness coaching I work with women like you to help create a personal blueprint for health — using a lifestyle approach.
I’m not a counselor who just tells you what to do — that never lasts.
Instead, as your health coach, I’ll help you realize your potential as we work together to find what motivates you and helps you to create solutions that stick. Here is my commitment to you: I will challenge you to change by holding you accountable to seeking a different path that will lead to a different outcome. I will listen to you so that you feel heard. I will ask you to tap into your inner strengths to help you succeed. I will help you find the lifestyle solutions that work for you. I will celebrate your successes with you, alongside you. Every step of the way.
Certifications & Memberships
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
- Certified Health Coach-American Council on Exercise
- The American College of Sports Medicine member
- President’s Award, Washington Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics 2012
- Media Spokesperson 2013-2018, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Dietetic Practice Group
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group